Setup of 3-D Life Hydrogels
Use this form to calculate the volumes of gel components required for setup of 3-D Life Hydrogels of
For detailed information please refer to the Hydrogel User Guide and protocols for each type of gel.
- On the left column enter the stock concentration of thiol-reactive groups of the polymer stock solution.
- Enter the stock concentrations of thiol groups of the crosslinker and other thiol-bearing components (peptide and/or thioglycerol).
- Enter the cell density of the stock cell suspension.
- On the right column enter the final concentrations of reactive groups and the final cell density in the hydrogel.
- Enter the final volume of the hydrogel.
- Red bordered fields are mandatory to allow the calculation of a gel composition.